High temperature resistant, non-adhesive iron oxide red silicone rubber tape
- Providing a self-bonding, self-curing insulator using in conjunction with Pyrojacket as an end sealant
- Preventing moisture and hydraulic oils from wicking into the inner braid
- Excellent alternative to heat shrinkable tubing, vinyl tapes and wraps by virtue of its insulating properties and ease of application
- Less expensive and more effective than clamps or liquid sealant
- Pyrosil Tape will withstand continuous exposure to 475°F (246°C).
- It is available in 1" (25mm) wide, 1-1/2" (37 mm) wide, and a 1" (25 mm) wide fiberglass reinforced version for extra strength.