TH Series High Pressure Smooth Bore
- Smooth tube of anti-static (conductive) PTFE.
- Densely packed Type 304 stainless steel wire braid(s).
- Type 316 stainless steel fittings
- Operating temperature: -65°F to 400°F (-54°C to 204°C)
- Maximum operating temperature at 70°F is 5000 PSIG
Smooth tube of anti-static (conductive) Fluoropolymer PFA and PTFE. Braid(s) reinforcements of densely packed, high tensile Type 304 stainless steel wire. Reinforcement design varies size by size. Fittings are Type 316 stainless steel.
-65°F (-54°C) to 400°F (204°C)
Non-aging hose designed for high pressure hydraulic or pneumatic service. Non-stick Fluoropolymer PFA and PTFE surface ideal for viscous material transfer. Fluoropolymer PFA and PTFE also minimizes pressure drop loss. Exceeds SAE 100R8 and SAE 100R9 standards Flexible, chemically resistant, moisture resistant. low volumetric expansion.