CRN Assembly

PDF Catalogues

Canadian Registration Number

Both Canada and the United States use ASME V111- Division 1 pressure vessel code for construction. Canada has a B51 standard that provides a more inclusive definition of what a pressure vessel is. Canada has a fittings category for items that are not vessels but need to be built under a quality control program. Pressure Vessels and fittings installed/used in Canada require a CRN (Canadian Registration Number).

  • Canadian Registration Number's are available on many of our products and in most cases have certification across Canada.
  • A tag is permanently affixed to the assembly when CRN is requested.
  • Contact us for more information on your application!